Being a lawyer at Claeys & Engels is much more than just being a lawyer. Discover all the advantages and opportunities here.
Do you have what it takes? Go for it!
Submit your CV and a letter of motivation below and let your career take off at Claeys & Engels. We will get in touch with you soon!
We usually hire 10 summer interns for all our locations in Belgium. If you are in 1st Master (or in 2nd master but you plan to do a third cycle next year) and if your have an interest in social law, you can apply for a summer internship.
Registrations for July and August 2024 are now open.
The selection is made based on the documents you submit. There are no interviews for summer internships.
21 November 2023
We welcome all law students from Master 1 and beyond, who are truly interested in our firm and its day-to-day life for a walking dinner, a cocktail, a presentation and testimonials.
The Welcome Day takes place in our brand new Brussels’ office (Boulevard du Souverain 25) as from 6:00 pm.
We are currently looking for the profiles below:
- French-speaking Lawyer with 3-4y experience in employment law - Brussels
- French-speaking Lawyer with 3-5y experience in civil service law - Brussels
- Dutch-speaking Lawyer with 3-5y experience in employment law - Ghent
- Dutch-speaking Lawyer with or without experience in pensions - Brussels
- Dutch-speaking Lawyer without experience in corporate - Ghent
Follow us !