Being a lawyer at Claeys & Engels is much more than just being a lawyer. Discover all the advantages and opportunities here.
Do you have what it takes? Go for it!
Submit your CV and a letter of motivation below and let your career take off at Claeys & Engels. We will get in touch with you soon!
We usually hire 10 summer interns for all our locations in Belgium. If you are in 1st Master (or in 2nd master but you plan to do a third cycle next year) and if your have an interest in social law, you can apply for a summer internship.
The selection is made based on the documents you submit. There are no interviews for summer internships.
Registrations for 2024 are now closed.
We are currently looking for the profiles below:
- French-speaking Lawyer with 3-4y experience in employment law - Brussels
- French-speaking Lawyer with 3-5y experience in civil service law - Brussels
- Dutch-speaking Lawyer with 3-5y experience in employment law - Ghent
- Dutch-speaking Lawyer with or without experience in pensions - Brussels
- Dutch-speaking Lawyer without experience in commercial law - Ghent
Follow us !