- 02 Nov 2011
The Federal Public Service Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue is currently sending different letters to companies which (might) have to organize social elections.
First of all, the FPS is writing to those companies which already organised social elections in 2008. Those companies are indeed already included in their database. During the first two weeks of November 2011 they will receive a letter from the FPS with some information on the social elections procedure (and with an election handbook prepared by themselves) and most importantly with the codes and password for personal access to the web application via which the statistical data, as well as the completed templates can be uploaded (for example, on X-60, X-35 and X).
However, if this will be the first time your company organises social elections, you might also receive a letter from the FPS with a request to communicate various data via e-mail:
- the name and the address of the legal entity;
- the name and the address of the technical operating unit;
- the company number(s) of the technical operating unit;
- the numbers of the relevant joint committees for blue-collar and white-collar workers;
- the name, the phone number and/or the e-mail address of a contact person within your company.
Upon receipt of this information, the FPS will register your company in its social elections database. They will then provide you with all the information and guidelines you need to start the electoral procedure (see above).
If your company does not hear from the FPS by mid-November 2011, you should contact the FPS directly via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dutch) or email@example.com (French).