- 27 Mar 2015
The registry of the General Direction Collective Labour Relations has published a list on the website of the FPS with points of attention with respect to completing and filing an act of accession for the introduction of non-recurring results-related benefits.
In the social agreement was provided to raise the limit of the exempt amount of the non-recurring results-related benefits (CBA 90) up to EUR 3,200. We will keep you informed on further developments in this respect.
- Use the standard form.
- Send the original of the completed form (not a copy) to the address indicated on the form or personally deposit it at the registry.
- Sign the act of accession and indicate name and function. A signature "on behalf of" is not allowed.
- Indicate the exact number of employees concerned at the moment of the drafting of the plan.
- Indicate the competent joint (sub)committee. Only the official numbering is accepted.
- Clearly, concretely and objectively describe the collective goal. Use concrete targets. Do not set individual targets.
- Goals with a daily, weekly or monthly character will not be approved. The reference period is at least three months.
- Ensure a timely deposit:
- reference period = calendar year: deposit by 30 April;
- reference period = quarter: deposit at the latest on the last day of the first month of the quarter.
- Indicate how you will inform your employees about the evolution of the results during the reference period.
- Describe in what objective way it is verified whether the objectives were achieved. The evaluation of the achievement of the goals should not depend on one person.
- Concretely describe the excluded categories of employees.